The IAS 2018 encourages and invites all participants to submit abstracts for
oral and poster presentation. It will be a perfect opportunity to share the most
results. The submission can only be completed through online, and we strongly
encourage authors to
register for the symposium as they submit the abstracts.
Submit abstract now
- The International Market and Country Production Updates
- Fishery Management and Related Abalone Ecology
- Restocking / Conservation / Climate and Environment Impacts
- Genetics / Genomics (For Aquaculture, Fisheries and General)
- Aquaculture Production (Including Breeding, Nutrition, Health, Physiology,
Disease Control Etc.)
- Processing and Marketing
Instructions for Preparation of Abstract(s)
Authors can submit all types of abstract online through this web portal. You will be
asked to upload
your abstract (saved as MS WORD .doc or .docx file). Your abstract must include the
authors, their affiliations and the body of the abstract, the instructions of format
- Title, authors and abstract body must be single-spaced.
- Title needs to be in bold and all capitalized.
- Times New Roman 12 pt. font (including italics and special characters etc. as
- Using abbreviations must spell out in full first, followed by the abbreviation
- Author affiliations/addresses must be complete, with superscripts. Presenting
author denoted by an
asterisk (eg. Joe Smith*).Email contact of the presenting author only.
- The body of the abstract must not exceed 250 words, otherwise may lose some
words in final
printing. Full body must be written in 3rd person, no "I", "we", or "our", and
- The file name of your uploaded abstract must be in the following format using
the name of the
PRESENTING AUTHOR: first name.last name.doc (eg.weiwei.you.doc). If you
are submitting more
than one abstract, append a numeral after your last name for subsequent
* You can see a sample here.
have questions, you may contact Peter Cook or Weiwei You.
Submit abstract now